Friday, April 16, 2010

#100- Encourage Someone Else to Start the Project

So a couple weeks ago I mentioned to my friend some things I was planning on doing for my blog. She was curious and asked what blog and so I told her all about my 101 in 1001 list and how I've been keeping track of my journey on this blog.

She was inspired by the idea and started getting some ideas for her own list. I then emailed her my link to check out and she decided that this was something she really wanted to do. I'm so glad that I've inspired someone else to do this. It's really been a very fun, fulfilling project. It's been so cool to step out of my comfort zone, and to try new things. I've also really enjoyed being able to share my journey with my husband. He's so supportive of all this, and always willing to go along on my adventures with me.

I really hope my friend loves this project as much as I do :) and I look forward to cheering her on to reach her goals.

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Reading your blog a few weeks ago when I joined actually inspired me to post a list of things I want to do this spring. Not the same as having a whole blog dedicated to it, but it's a start! Good luck with finishing everything! And have fun! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration on everything you set your mind to!! Hopefully, I can learn to do this as well as you do!!

    ReplyDelete