Saturday, November 28, 2009

sweets for my sweet


This is the outcome of 6 hours baking with my friend and co-worker Antoinette today. We had been planning our baking day for some time now, and although we couldn't bake everything we had originally planned we still had a good time. These are only the goodies that I brought home, there was plenty more left at her house.

We baked some classics like peanut butter blossoms and sugar cookies, and also tried some new recipes like the Oreo truffles (aka lumps of coal) and some almond hug cookies-- those were probably the funnest to make as we really had to play with it as we went. LOL, sure did make for an interesting cookie.

I brought home so much that I have enough for us to enjoy a few at home, and to give to my parents, as well as to send Rick off with some to share with his co-workers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment