Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spreading the Valentine's Day Love

I spent yesterday afternoon baking up some sweet treats for Rick to take to work to share with his co-workers. I decided to make some cookies, as well as some chocolate covered pretzels. The best sweet treat (my personal favorite) are my home made thin mint cookies. They taste just like the girl scout cookies. So much so that I was a little worried that they would think they were! I went to a few different stores trying to find Valentine's day sprinkles, just so that there would be no doubt they were home made. Unfortunately I couldn't find any :( So it was Rick's duty to make sure everyone knew that I made them. hehe...

I called him this morning when I woke up at 8:30 to see how they went over. He said they were all gone. I love it. It's the best feeling when people appreciate things like that. I can't wait til the next time I send him off to work with goodies.

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Share the recipe you used for the Thin Mints, I've tried a couple and haven't cared for the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing those chocolate pretzel things everywhere! They look yummy! I need to add that to my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeY!! How Come Only The Manm gets all the treats!! K Mala Suerte 4-Us!! :( On the bright side they look SOoooo YuMMi!!

    ReplyDelete